Backflow prevention installation and testing
A backflow preventer prevents potential contamination of public water supply system. Federal, State and Local regulations require you have a certified and tested prevention devices in place if you currently have or plan to install systems/devices in your home or on your property. This includes but is not limited to the following: lawn/garden irrigation system, fire suppression system, fire hydrant, swimming pool, fountain, private well.
All commercial and residential backflow assemblies must be tested annually in order to comply with regulation to meet state and local codes.
We have certified testers along with licensed plumbers that are ready to handle your testing repairs and maintenance. Any and all paperwork if needed for permits and inspections are handled by our company.
- Replacement of water and sewer lines
- Installation of well, sewer or sump pumps
- Backflow prevention installation and testing
- Installation or repair of water, sewer & gas piping
- Water filtration systems installations
- Water heater sales and service
- Accessible Bathrooms for the disabled and the elderly