Whole Home Air Filtration
Purchasing and installing a whole house air filtration system is a complicated job, but the team at JP’s Plumbing and Heating is ready to take on the task. Whole air filtration systems are an excellent and efficient way to purify the air throughout your entire home and lengthen the life of your HVAC systems, but they take a professional to install correctly. From flat filters, to UV and electronic purifiers, your Statesville HVAC professionals at JP’s have the knowledge to get you up and running quickly, economically, and reliably, leaving you assured that the air in your home is pure for the long run.
Benefits of Using a Home Air Filtration System for Your Home
- Reduced Risk of Illness- many common diseases, from the common cold to the flu, are spread via airborne transmission. These droplets, among other things, can remain in the air for hours after an infected person coughs or sneezes. An air purifier system filters through the air in your home, mitigating the risk of disease spreading in your space.
- Allergy and Asthma Relief- viruses aren't the only things an air purifier can filter out of the air that you breathe. From pet dander to dust, to pollen and other contaminants, air purifiers can also relieve allergies and asthma triggers by keeping your air as clean as it can be.
- Improve Your Sleep- air quality has a strong impact on sleep quality, and with a good air purifier, you can get better quality and longer lasting sleep that leaves you waking feeling refreshed.
- Live in a Cleaner Environment- when you invest in an air purifier, you're investing in cleanliness and general wellness for yourself and the people you live with. Even if you clean regularly, it can be hard to keep up with the dust that seems to accumulate on every surface. An air purifier can ease the load of housekeeping in your home by filtering out much of that dust before it even lands on your home's surfaces!
- Enjoy a Fresh Smelling Home- some of those odors that you can't seem to get rid of, no matter how much you clean, can actually be caused by the air in your home! An unexpected benefit of a properly functioning air purifier is a cleaner, fresher smelling home.
Put your home in the hands of our Statesville HVAC technicians.
Clean air in your home means a healthier, happier life for you and your family. If the air quality simply isn't good in your area, or you want to make an investment in the air quality in your home, we have a variety of products designed to suit every need.
We're ready to help. If your current system needs repair, our goal is to minimize disruptions and ensure your home enjoys consistent, clean air. If you are looking to install a new system, we can help every step of the way.
Offering Service For...
1-2 Inch Media Filters
These air filters typically consist of a pleated media designed to capture airborne particles like dust, pollen, and pet dander, with the goal of improving air quality inside your home. Commonly 1-2 inches in thickness, by trapping these small particles they promote cleaner air in your home.
Rather than trapping particles with a pleated media, electric filters use an electric charge to attract and capture airborne particles that can cause allergies and sickness. They are known for their efficiency, and can be either reusable or disposable.
UV Light filters use ultraviolet radiation to directly disinfect air by neutralizing or killing bacteria and viruses. Used specifically to reduce the presence of airborne pathogens, UV filters are a great solution to keep sickness at bay in your home during cold and flu season.
5-Inch Media Filters
Humidifiers and De-Humidifiers
Energy Recovery Ventilators
With a larger surface area than the more common 1-2 inch media filters, 5-inch media filters have a greater thickness and offer enhanced filtration capacity as compared to standard filters. If you need above average air quality in your home, these are a great option.
Humidifiers and De-humidifiers are devices that either add or remove moisture in the air to create the ideal humidity in the air in your home. They can either be standalone units or they can be integrated directly into your home's HVAC units. Click here to learn more about how these devices can enhance the air quality in your home.
Energy recovery ventilators are mechanical ventilation systems that transfer heat or energy between the air going in and out of your home. These devices can both improve the energy efficiency of your HVAC system, and keep the air flow in your home fresh and clean.
We all know the importance of air quality. Breathe Easy with an air filtration system installed by JP's, knowing that we only choose the best for our Statesville families.
Our whole-home air filtration systems provide a comprehensive solution to enhance the air you breathe, removing allergens, pollutants, and contaminants. Whether you're considering a new installation, looking to upgrade your existing system, or need professional maintenance, trust our dedicated team to deliver the right solutions that prioritize your health and comfort.